HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 TECHNICAL PREVIEW.
Windows 10 Technical preview was released on 1st October 2014. Since then, it has undergone uncountable software updates and system upgrades hence its numerous versions and releases.
The latest version has been the Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 that was released in March 2015. Windows 10 Technical preview has been pushed over to select smartphones but we are going to be capturing how to install Windows 10 Technical Preview on our personal computers not phones.
Microsoft advises that this version of Windows is highly unstable. Therefore, should you choose to install it, please do so in computer that you do not use for your day-to-day activities. Windows 10 Technical preview has not been commercialized meaning it is for those willing to try not only lots of software but software that is still under development.
In addition, you must be willing to troubleshoot your problems, format your hard drive, installing a new operating system, uninstall a new operating system, know how to use an ISO file and backup your data because system crushes are eminent.
Also, note that the Windows 10 Technical Preview is available in Chinese, English, and Brazilian Portuguese.
· A Microsoft account with internet access.
· A processor, minimum 1GHz that supports NX, PAE, and SSE2.
· For 32-bit computers, a minimum working memory of 1 Gigabyte is required while 64-bit computers require a minimum of 2 Gigabytes.
· Minimum disk space of 16 Gigabytes.
· The DirectX 9 Microsoft graphics with WDDM driver.
· Must register with Windows Insider.
Step-by-step Instructions To Install Windows 10 Preview
STEP THREE Continued.